What about a Self-Directed
IRA or Roth IRA?
Self-Direction can change your life
Did you know that you could start a
business with your retirement account and no penalties?
Did you know you could have bitcoin in your IRA or a Roth IRA? Did you know you could also transfer any existing IRA or a Qualified account to a Self-Directed account? If you are reading this, then you have decided to secure your retirement with the Hyperfund Rewards Program. Smart move! The hindrance for some is a lack of finance to get started. But you can take advantage of the Self-Directed IRA, specifically one with a checkbook.
What is a Self-Directed IRA with checkbook control?
- Allows you to make decisions without restrictions
- You are in full control of your IRA
- Custodian approval for investments is not necessary
- You have complete control of your checkbook
Why do you need a Self-Directed IRA?
You might be interested in joining the Hyperfund Rewards Program but due to financial constraints, you decided to back out. Well, the good news is that you still have one more option to explore to finance your retirement business and this is where the Self-Directed IRA comes in. It will provide the funds you need to boost your financial status.
With Your Self-Directed IRA, You Can Finance
Digital assets, i.e. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, Digitized Gold and Silver on the blockchain, Real Estate, Tax Liens, Mortgages and deeds of trust, Business, Loans (including personal and hard money loans), Stocks, Bonds, CD’s call and put options, Foreign investments, Joint Ventures, LLP’s, Trusts, Partnerships, IPO’s Corporations, Bridge financing and more
What You Cannot Finance: Insurance Contracts, Collectibles & Self dealings
How A Self Directed IRA Works
It allows you to hold Bitcoin and other digital assets in your account making it a once in a lifetime opportunity for self-directed IRA account holders. Bridge Advisors and its partner The IRA Institute are a full-service platform that ensures the safe transfer of your retirement funds into an account for your Bitcoin business digital assets as well as other assets.
How to start
- Complete your IRA, 401K or other plan transfer funds application for a new self-directed IRA custodian.
- Once your account is set up, we will request a transfer of your funds to your new IRA LLC checkbook account.
- After your funds arrive you can start your new Hyperfund Reward Program business, mining and trading crypto’s just to name a few.
Now you are the business account manager…
What information is required?
- Full name as it appears on current
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Name of New LLC
- Current Custodian
- Account Number
- Custodian Address
- Custodian Phone Number
- Copy of the Last Statement
- Copy of Drivers License
Most of the above-requested information should be on your most recent statement.
- 2 to 4 weeks total
- The LLC set up includes all completed forms and state filings
- Expedited service 2 weeks
- Concurrently funds are being transferred to the new self-directed custodian which takes 1 to 2 weeks.
Self-directed IRA-LLC width checkbox control and IRS compliant documents
- LLC (with or without IRA)
- 10 days expedited filing
- Articles of Organization
- Custom Operating Agreement (IRS IRA Compliant)
- IRS Tax EIN Number
- State Tax Filing
- Proof of Publication
Turnkey Price is $1,197.00
The Self-Directed IRA LLC State filings in Arizona, Annual Fee of $98.00